Tuesday 13 December 2011

Broken Heart

What happen from us?
SAD...everyday like that...
Hurt me crying like a river everyday every times..
Love not is unconditional?
Now I feel you not care about me..
Is I think too much or other?
We can return at all things?
In fact,there is nothing to say..
Heart has been injured..
Only YOU can cure my heart..
Do not have a quarrel again..ok?
I am silly..waiting for your call..
Finally,you no call or sms to me..
Lonely and lonely...only tears with me at every times..
Feeling lonely and blue without you..
Cry and cry...can do what?
Sad and sad...are you?
Raining is coming..
Bear terrible myself...live myself..
Can you care about me more?
Need your hug..need your care...are you need?
No somebody console...
Home alone...heart alone...all alone..
The world is not fair..
Fall in love is awfully simple..
But fall out of love is simply awful..
Love will made to be broken...
Hopess nothing at all..
I want to be with you forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment